Below is the list of some of the very moving quotes that I came across in the books and various articles on the internet.
Words have the power to win a losing battle. They can move a sleeping nation to fight for their freedom. Words have inspired people to become legends and leave their mark on this world. So, I present to you a list of very moving quotes to take charge of every area of your life and create a truly rewarding, fulfilling and prosperous experience .
20 best inspirational quotes about Life
1. Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving forward – Albert Einstein
2. Life isn’t about finding yourself but about creating Yourself.
3. Your story might not have a happy beginning but that does not make you who you are. It is the rest of it, who you choose to be – taken from Kung Fu Panda movie.
Read the article on how you can take charge of your life by reprogramming the subconscious mind.
4. Some people come in your life as blessings and some as lessons. Accept them as they are – Mother Teresa
Learn more on the art of forgiving article and how it can help you.
6. Life is not measured by the breaths you take but the moments that take your breath away.
7. I am going to make the rest of my life the Best of my life.
8. Your time is limited, So do not waste it living someone else’s Life – Steve Jobs
9. Someday everything will make a perfect sense. So for now, Laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears and believe that everything happens for a reason.
10. Spending today crying about yesterday will not make tomorrow any better.
11. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value.–Albert Einstein
12. Life is like a Book. Some chapters are sad, some are happy and some exciting. But if you never turn the page, you will never know what the next chapter has in store for you.
13. You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.–Robert Anthony
14. The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor –Vince Lombardi
16. Be the change you wish to see in the world – Gandhi
17. Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. – Napoleon Hill
18. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
19. The true price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it – Henry David Thoreau
20. You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons, or the wind, but you can change yourself – Jim Rohn
20 Best short inspiring quotes
1. My hardships are the scars of my battles. They are witness to what I have suffered and the rewards of what I conquered – Manual of the warrior of the Light
2. Learn to get in touch with your silence within yourself and know that everything in life has a purpose. – Elisabeth Kubler
3. Imagination is everything. It is the preview of Life’s coming attractions – Albert Einstein
4. Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle – Abraham Lincoln
6. Pay any price to stay in the presence of extraordinary people – Mike Murdock
7. Many people die with their music still in them. Why is this so? Too often, it is because they are always getting ready to live. Before they know it, time runs out – Oliver Wendel Holmes
8. Happiness comes to those who are always moving towards something they want very much to happen and it almost always involves making someone else happy – Earl Nightingale
Read Essence of Success by Earl Nightingale
9. You have exactly one life in which to do everything you’ll ever do. Act accordingly.
10. Many of the problems in life are because of two reasons: We act without thinking or we keep thinking without acting.
11. If you can dream it, you can do it – Walt Disney
12. like you have never won and perform like you have never lost
13. What the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.- Napoleon Hill
Read the all time classic Think and Grow Rich
14. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the ark.- Howard Ruff
16. Everybody wants the fruit but nobody wants to pay the price.
17. A river cuts through a rock not because of its power but because of its persistence.
18. If your dreams don’t scare you then they are not big enough.
19. One day you’ll wake up and there won’t be enough time to do the things you always wanted to do. Do it Now – Paulo Coelho
20. If you don’t have big dreams or goals then you will be working very hard for someone who does.
20 very moving quotes about Success
1. Decide upon your major definite purpose in Life and then organize all your activities around it – Brian Tracy
Read the bestseller Eat that Frog by Brian Tracy
2. The greater danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is low and we reach it – Michelangelo
3. You can be anything you want to be, if only you believe with sufficient conviction and act in accordance with your faith; for whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve – Napoleon Hill
4. Sooner or later, those who win are those who think they can – Richard Bach
6. If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy, and inspires your hopes. – Andrew Carnegie
7. The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them – Albert Einstein
Read the article on how to achieve a higher level of thinking by Subconscious Mind Training.
8. Most people give up just when they’re about to achieve success. They quit on the one-yard line. They give up at the last minute of the game, one foot from a winning touchdown – H. Ross Perot
9. History has demonstrated the winners win because they refuse to become discouraged by their defeats – B. C. Forbes
10. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
11. Work so hard that one-day people will call your signature an autograph.
12. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams –Eleanor Roosevelt
13. Every great story on the planet happened when someone decided not to give up, but kept going no matter what –Spryte Loriano
14. A goal without a plan is just a wish.
16. It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
17. If you don’t get what you like, you will be forced to like what you get.
18. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do – Oprah Winfrey
19. Pain is temporary. Quitting is permanent.
20. If you are not willing to risk the usual then you have to settle for the ordinary – Jim Rohn
21 short inspirational quotes about strength and self-belief
1. You weren’t an accident. You weren’t mass produced. You aren’t an assembly-line product. You were deliberately planned, specifically gifted, and lovingly positioned on the Earth by Master Craftsman – Max Lucado
Must read article on finding your true self.
2. You have to believe in yourself when no one else does. That’s what makes you a winner – Venus Williams
3. Do you want to safe and good, or do you want to take a chance and be great – Jimmy Johnson
4. We come this way but once. We can either tiptoe through life and hope that we get to death without being too badly bruised or we can live a full, complete life achieving our goals and realizing our wildest dreams – Bob Proctor
6. If you don’t make the time to work on creating the life you want, you’re eventually going to be forced to spend a LOT of time dealing with a life you don’t want.
7. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
8. A champion is a person who can do his best at a time when he doesn’t particularly feel like it.
9. Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.
10. I am an ocean trapped in a raindrop.
Read this in-depth article on positive affirmations for self esteem.
11. One man with courage makes a majority –Andrew Jackson
12. The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. -Jimmy Johnson
13. If you aren’t going all the way, why go at all? – Joe Namath
14. The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.- Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. I am thankful for my struggle because without it I wouldn’t have stumbled across my strength.
17. You didn’t come this far to come only this far.
18. If you are persistent you will get it. If you are consistent, you will keep it.
19. Strength does not come from physical capacity but from indomitable will – Mahatma Gandhi
20. Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.
21. A man with outward courage dares to die, a man with inner courage dares to live.
20 very moving quotes about Peace and Gratitude
1. Be kind to everyone you meet. For everyone is fighting a battle, you know nothing about.
2. Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions; they become habits. Watch your habits; they become the character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny. – Lao Tzu
3. Our days are happier when we give people a bit of our heart rather than a piece of our mind.
4. Happiness is not in getting what you want but loving what you have.
Read this thoughtful article on the importance of the little things in Life.
6. Don’t waste your time with explanations. people only hear what they want to hear,- Paulo Coelho
7. Inner peace begins the moment you choose not to allow other person or event to control your emotions.
This article on how to reduce stress with a busy schedule will be another helpful read.
8. Practice forgiveness. Forgiveness is the fragrance violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
9. When there is no enemy within, the enemy outside cannot hurt you.
10. What lies behind you and what lies in front you pales in comparison to what lies inside of you – Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. We can never obtain peace in the Outer world till we make peace with ourselves.
12. It is not happy people who are thankful but Thankful people who are happy.
13. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is to praise and celebrate.
14. Gratitude opens the door to power,wisdom and creativity of the universe – Deepak Chopra
16. The smallest act of kindness is worth more than grandest intention.
17. Whatever you appreciate and give thanks to will increase in your life.
18. If the only prayer you ever said was thank you, it would be enough – Meister Eckhart
19. Life is made of joy, life is made of pain. Don’t just enjoy the rainbow, learn to dance in the rain.
20. That breath that you just took… That’s a gift – Rob Bell
Want more quotes?
Check this article on collection of the brilliant power of the subconscious mind quotes by Dr. Joseph Murphy.
Another list that you can try.
Here is a link for goodreads quotes collection.
Hope you enjoyed the list of 101 very moving quotes carefully handpicked to help you give just the boost you might need in any particular area of your life. Do let me know which quotes resonated the most with you. Share the love by forwarding this article, for someone out there might need it just as much.